Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Quick and No Substance

Goldfish Crackers - Now made with Real Goldfish!

So the new Miss America was announced on Friday, was it?  Teresa Scanlan, Miss America, and the first Miss Nebraska to win the title bout.  And she just happens to be from my home town of Gering, NE.  How bout that.  And she was born the year before I graduated from high school.  Time to check for grey hairs.  All that said, even I can admit that it's kinda cool.  Nice hometown pride moment.

Oh - and I saw yesterday that....wait for it.....  JUSTIN BEIBER CUT HIS HAIR!!!!!  Thank you (unfortunately named) Hope Carson.

There.  Like I said, quick and no substance.  My next two entries are probably going to have a lot of substance...sorry in advance.

Comments welcome.  I think they're enabled.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment